Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: What do your names mean? (new one!)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is because Kaya and Kacey were my first dolls and I got them in 2004.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Perstephanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2005
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For some reason, the story of Persephone, Hades, and Demeter has always fascinated me, and it's so easy to substitute my name after the "per"!
    So, Perstephanie was born!

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kailey was my first dolls,and I am her #1 fan so thus........Kaileyfan1.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    Rach, I'm short, too! 5'3, well probably more like 5'2 1/2, lol. I quite like being short, honestly.

    Mine is my name, Cami, short for Camille, and my favorite numbers- 7 and 13. I use this same screen name for my email, my livejournal, and pretty much everything else. I think the only thing I *don't* use it for is Aim, lol.

    I've been using it for like 6 years, so I'm pretty sure it's here to stay. I used to go through aim screennames at an insane rate, I think I've got about 40 of them, but have been using the one I have now for about 2 years, and can't bring myself to change!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, I dont *really* mind being short either. Since I like guys to be a lot bigger than me, being short makes that easy to find [img]wink.gif[/img] However I wouldnt mind being a LITTLE taller. I would love to be about 5'2. At 5' even with petite jeans/pants I have to wear heels! Its such a pain. But I wont complain too much. I would rather be this short than 6'2-like a girl that I know. My only other complain is that even though my face looks right for my age, simply because I am short people think I am 17 or 18 and Im 21. Although, Ill probably appreciate that in a few decades [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is from Edith Whartons The Buccaneers. It is the nickname of the heroine.

    Nann

  6. #26
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I raise ponies, and five years ago, when we first registered for eBay, my DD gave me the name Ponydreamer. I just kept it when I registered here. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am owned by two Jack Russell Terriers (two Border Collies & two mutts as well). I'm their mom, and my birthday is 3-2-74.

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *shortie*:

    I would rather be this short than 6'2-like a girl that I know. My only other complain is that even though my face looks right for my age, simply because I am short people think I am 17 or 18 and Im 21. Although, Ill probably appreciate that in a few decades [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unfortunately, height doesn't help too much with age confusion! [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm 5'6" and 28 years old, and people guess my age to be around 13-16. I even had a college classmate ask me if I was a gifted high school student taking courses at college.

    I appreciate looking young since it's a traditional four-year college, so I'm one of the oldest students there. It helps me fit in. You definitely will appreciate it as you get older! [img]smile.gif[/img] The only problem is, if everyone thinks you're a little kid, you might have a hard time making friends your own age! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun thread!! I guess it is appropriate that this should be my first post.

    K= my middle name is Kay

    4= I have 4 girls

    treasures= we call the girls our treasures... a little pet name.

    So, Ks4 treasures...I am really enjoying the board!!!

  10. #30
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome, Ks4treasures! You'll like it here! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Well, the tn in my name comes from Tennessee, where I live. The 03 is the month/year I got married. March 2003. (and I'm a girl...hehe! [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •